Corporate & Commercial Lawyer
We are looking for an experienced lawyer to join our rapidly growing specialist Corporate & Commercial firm.
- have the opportunity to work on complex matters, including M&A, private equity, capital markets and commercial transactions;
- have exposure to an enviable client base, including Australian and offshore listed entities;
- provide training and mentoring;
- participate in marketing the firm and business development opportunities; and
- be able to make a significant contribution to the team.
The successful candidate will have:
- ideally 5+ years PAE;
- exceptional attention to detail;
- leadership qualities and experience guiding juniors;
- strong academic results;
- ability to grow the firm’s existing client base;
- commercial acumen and be outcome driven;
- a ‘team’ approach; and
- a commitment to excellence.
This is an outstanding career opportunity for the right candidate. We offer competitive remuneration and the opportunity to participate in the firm’s Bonus Scheme.
About Delphi Partners
Delphi Partners is a leading independent Corporate & Commercial law firm in Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne – we act for Australian & offshore listed entities, SMEs, private equity and venture capital funds, corporate advisory groups, investment banks, lead managers and stockbrokers across a broad range of industries.
We are a highly innovative firm with a significant focus on technology. We have developed and commercialised mycontracts™, a cloud-based document and contract management platform used by our clients and several third parties across multiple industries.
Please contact Kirra Gaskell on email@example.com for more information.